I took the last couple of weeks off from posting because I didn’t have much to say or show. But (whoop whoop!) today I can show everyone the finished room.
Of course, we need to start by looking at where we began 8 weeks ago.
And now it looks like this:
Overall, I am really happy with the design. My only disappointment is the beadboard does not have a lot of depth. If you look close enough in some of the pictures, you’ll get a faint view of the texture. However, it’s not that evident in most of the pictures. In-person, it looks nice. If I were to do any type of beadboard again, I would definitely use a different product.
Darla is very happy with it and that is what matters most to me! Another project completed and I still need to work on my photography skills. 🙂 I’m sure I’ll eventually get there.