Welcome back to my resurrected blog. After a long hiatus, but not as long as the time between Jack Ryan seasons, I decided to get the site up and running again. I’ve missed the creative outlet and can’t wait to share how things have changed over the last half year or so. I’m easing back in so I’m starting with something easy and fun – The Link Up. I hope you enjoy these tidbits of happiness.
1. Blue and white tiled building: I can’t stop looking at this gorgeous building in Porto, Portugal, via Studio Lolac. It feels like a dreamy dollhouse came to life. Swoon.
2. Pink and red dress: This may be the color pairing of 2023 for me. I used a pink and red pattern for our Christmas card background, and this dress perfectly fits my vibe. It’s also a shirt dress which increases my love of it 10 fold.
3. Spare: I know everyone is reading and talking about Prince Harry’s memoir–me included. I purchased the audiobook and sped through it over two days. Overall, I liked it, and would recommend it if rebellious but earnest princes are your thing.
4. Madoff: The Monster of Wall Street: This documentary shows how Bernie Madoff, the once-renowned and famous financier, built the biggest Ponzi scheme ($64.8 BILLION) and how he evaded the SEC (The Securities and Exchange Commission) for so long.
5. This Instagram post perfectly captured how I felt as a new mom waking every few hours to breastfeed while watching my husband happily sleep all night. We can laugh about it now. 🤣
Leave a Reply