I always loved the blue and white patterned jars and vases that I saw in magazines but they felt more traditional than my typical style. Recently, I’ve come to embrace this and wanted to include some pieces in my house. I don’t know much about chinoiserie, but I found this One Kings Lane article is a nice introduction if you’re interested in the history.
I knew I wanted a chinoiserie-inspired lamp for our entry and when I started looking I found so many good options at all different price ranges. I thought I would share my favorites here!
- Jonathan Y Gretchen Ginger Jar Lamp |$59.63 : The jar shape of the lamp makes it feel special and the floral pattern is detailed and interesting.
- Decor Therapy 20-inch Blue and White Ceramic Lamp | $38.92 : The pattern is fun and layered. Plus the price point is great!
- Song 21.5 in. Blue/White Ceramic/Crystal Chinoiserie Floral LED Table Lamp|$82.93 :This lamp has a floral design with stripes added to compliment the look. The acrylic base is nice and disappears into the decor, so the lamp pattern shines!
- Blue and White Hand Painted Ceramic Table Lamp|$90.53 : The dark blue background gives this lamp a little more drama and dimension. Plus the pleated shade is on trend.
- Jonathon Y Georgia Chinoiserie Table Lamp|$49.99 : I love the bird and branch pattern on this lamp and the brass base adds a nice contrast.
- One Kings Lane Open House Winnie Table Lamp|$59.99: The ball like shape is so fun and makes this feel both modern and traditional.
- Blue and White Flower Porcelain Mini Table Lamp| $114.00: I love the large swirly floral design. The dark base makes it feel a little heavy.
- Foo Dog Table Lamp | $1,419.00 : This is a splurge but it also seems the most quintessential chinoiserie of the round up. Plus I haven’t seen a lot of lamps with the foo dog.
- Blue and White Porcelain Temple Jar Table Lamp | $89.99: This lamp has floral curly q’s in a darker blue.
- Caitlin Wilson Square Gourd Lamp | $330 : I like everything that Caitlin Wilson does, so it’s no surprise that I like this curvy blue and white number. The flowers are delicate but I really love the bird details.
Leave a Reply