Don’t sweat gift giving this year! These gift ideas for women will help you find the perfect gift for your mom, girlfriend, grandma, sister, or wife!
Not to alarm anyone, but there are only 76 days until Christmas! I know that sounds like a lot, but if you are like me, you want to spend every second of the holiday season soaking up all the Christmas movies, food, and family time. My main goal is to bathe in that holiday magic and the fastest way to squash the holiday spirit is to stress about gifts.
I love giving gifts and I especially like finding the perfect gift for each person. So, in an attempt to make shopping more manageable this year, I’ve spent the last few weeks scouring the internet to find gift ideas for all the people in my life. This week, I’m sharing gift guides for women. There are gifts at every budget and probably contain some gift ideas you haven’t seen on other guides (at least that was my goal). I’ve broken the guide up into different “types” of women, but I think any woman (in any group) would love these ideas.
Gift Ideas For Women Who Like Quality Accessories
The first group of gifts is for any woman who has a casual, easy elegance and wants to extend style to her everyday accessories. The focus here is on quality, durability, and function.
- Rothy’s Driver Shoe: These loafers are indestructible, super comfy, and washable. They can be worn while running errands or in the office. I love the timeless brown color, but they have other color ways, too.
- Kate Spade Cross Body: Crossbody bags are super easy and convenient. This style allows women to go hands free everywhere, making it perfect for women-on-the-go. I particularly love to use it while shopping and traveling.
- Duck Head Umbrella: Umbrellas are a humble accessory that rarely gets much attention, design-wise. This adorable duck head umbrella adds personality and pizzazz and will surely bring a smile to anyone’s face when they use it.
- Quality Knit Cap: A high quality knit cap is one of the small joys of the winter time. Not only will it keep your head warm, but you’ll also look good (and feel good!) wearing it.
- Leather Passport Cover: This leather passport cover will make any woman feel a little more put together at the airport. The leather case is classy and elegant.
- Large Tassel Keychain with USB Charger: Talk about fancy and smart. This key chain combines form and function. The USB charger is cleverly integrated, so you’ll never be without it again (one less thing to worry about packing!). Note that this charger is only for i-phones, this one (via Amazon) can be used for Samsung/most Android Phones.
- Leather Driving Gloves (totally compatible with your phone): I’m a huge fan of $1 knit gloves that you can find at Target or Walmart. However, when I want to feel like a grown up, I reach for nice driving gloves. These leather ones are lined with cashmere, so they will be soft and warm. Also, they are 100% compatible with your smart phone.
Gift Ideas for Women that Will Encourage Self Care
Everyone needs a little self-care these days. Show the people you love that you recognize all the hard work they do by encouraging them to have time for themselves. These gifts focus on comfort, peace, and care.
- Matching Sweatsuit: Every woman wants to have clothes that are comfortable and makes them look good. This matching sweatsuit is the perfect combo – totally comfortable and very cute. I particularly love the stylish cropped top with bellowy sleeves.
- Silk Eye Mask: It’s not always easy to go to sleep while traveling or if you have a partner that stays up later than you. This silk sleep eye mask will block out all the light but still be gentle and beneficial for skin.
- Knit Slippers: Knit slippers give the ease and movement of socks but with the durable underfooting of a shoe. It doesn’t hurt that these are also extremely cute. I can imagine slipping these on those winter days that just won’t stop snowing.
- Weighted Blanket: Trouble sleeping or feeling anxious? Weighted blankets can help with both. I particularly like the ones with soft, washable covers. It makes them so easy to clean.
- Yoga Mat: This is for the lady who wants to do yoga or pilates. This mat is very thick, so you won’t have to worry about your lower back acting up 20 minutes into class.
- Droplette: This is a splurge, but a great gift idea for the skin-care loving woman in your life. This device was created by scientists (and it’s being tested in a hospital setting and with the military). It has technology that allows different products like retinol or collagen to be perfectly misted on the skin (at the right size/speed), to allow excellent penetration, much deeper than ingredients applied topically (in the typical manner). (Here are a couple of sources if you want to learn more: Article 1 & Video 1)
Gift Ideas for the Gardner
Do you want to cultivate someone’s interest in gardening? Then pick one of these gifts to help their outdoorsy passion bloom. I think that’s enough gardening puns for now. These gifts focus on bringing a little style to very functional gardening accessories.
- Utility Apron: When gardening, you can never have enough pockets. A pocket for clippers, gloves, markers and, if you are like me, a butter knife. This handy little apron has all the storage needed to tote all the necessities with you. Plus that brown trim is gorgeous and the deep v cut is feminine (dare I say a little sexy?).
- Leather Gardening Gloves: These long sleeved gardening gloves are perfect for those nasty little plants that are covered in spikes. It can also protect against poison ivy (my arch nemesis).
- Plant labels: This 25-pack of labels will be handy for the attentive gardener. It will help keep the garden organized. These could easily be slipped into a stocking.
- Paint Pen (for Plant Labels): This paint pen is supposed to be the best for the plant labels.
- Garden Basket: Whether it’s flowers or vegetables, this little basket will make toting any bounty back to the house cute and adorable.
- Knee Pad: Weeding and planting requires a lot of kneeling and sitting on the ground. This can be especially hard on knees. This super thick knee pad will make yard work more comfortable and it’s convenient carrying handle makes it that much better.
- Planting Guide: This little ruler will make measuring between plants much easier. Not only does it have a hole at every inch, but it also lists common planting distances, so the gardener doesn’t even have to look at the seed packet for directions!
Gift Ideas for the Home
This next group of gifts is for the ladies who are all about practicality. They like their surroundings to be clean and functional.
- Custom Address Stamp: It’s rare these days to get mail, but when we do it feels really special. This stamp will make sending mail a little extra memorable. Plus, it’ll be especially handy for the holiday season – no more writing all those return addresses by hand!
- Multi-function Steam Mop: For me, a steam mop is all about making cleaning quicker and easier. This little number has both a floor function and a detachable hand-held piece for cleaning those stubborn stains on other surfaces. This is perfect for the woman who wants a clean house but doesn’t want to spend the whole day doing it.
- Little Village Baking Pan: This pan is just plain cute. Anyone who loves to bake (especially around the holidays) will enjoy making little cakes that look like a Christmas village. I am totally buying this and giving it a try.
- Battery Organizer: You know what’s worse than running out of batteries? Knowing you have batteries but having no idea where they are. This little organizer will keep everything together, so no one will ever need to go on a mission to find batteries again.
- Car Vacuum: Having a dirty car is inevitable if you have kids or if you live/work out of your car. This handy little vacuum will make clean up easy and convenient. With all the additional attachments it’ll get into every nook and cranny, so those random crumbs won’t be missed!
- Lint Shaver: This is a practical but also fun gift. You know how sweaters or blankets start getting little balls of lint on them after multiple washes? Well, this little device will shave them right off and make it look brand new. It’s extremely easy to use and satisfying. I’ve used it on blankets, furniture, and sweaters.
Gifts for Career Women
Lastly, we have ideas for the working woman. This would be perfect for anyone working in an office, at home, or as an entrepreneur. These gifts are meant to make work just a little easier.
- Light Ring with Stand: Since virtual meetings are the norm now, this little light ring will ensure that everyone will always look their best. Bonus – it has a cell phone holder, so if your special someone is an influencer or just shares their life on social media, this device just made it a little easier.
- Upright Clipboard: This clipboard frame can be used to display photos or hold important notes. This can be especially helpful if you need to refer to notes when typing up a report. Although, it’s not big enough to hold a standard piece of paper.
- Weighted Bookmark: This innocuous little guy can be a VERY big help. If the lady in your life reads a lot or reads text books, this weighted bookmark will hold the book down while also marking the page she is on. Handy, cute, and practical.
- Leather Travel Pouch: This pouch holds all the essential gear needed when traveling from home to the office. With a pocket for everything, it’ll make going to the office a breeze and it’ll make sure those earphones are never forgotten again!
- Keyboard Vacuum: I’m not sure if you’ve ever looked at your keyboard, but I’m sure if you haven’t it’s disgusting. It’ll slowly accumulate mounds of dust (and crumbs if you eat while you work). Cleaning everything out of it is not easy (I know because I have tried). However, a handy little vacuum like this will make cleaning it a piece of cake.
- 2021 Planner: Paper planners will always have a place in my heart. The act of writing something down is a great way to help you remember something. Plus there is something so fun about getting a fresh planner to restart the year. This adorable planner is from Papier, but cute planners have proliferated like crazy in the last 5-10 years. This is perfect for any woman who has a busy schedule and needs to stay on top of it all.
- Monitor Memo Board : I just learned about this cute little thing. It is a clear piece of plastic that attaches to the side of a monitor. You can attach post it notes, pictures, and more. It will help clean up your desk area and make your workspace look adorable.
Do you want more ideas? Check out my gift guides from 2020 and 2019. I also shared my go-to formula for stuffing the stockings perfectly.
[…] 33 Perfect Gift Ideas for Women […]